Welcome to Knox Junior High School
On behalf of the Knights faculty and staff, welcome to Knox Jr. High School. Registration during the school year is normally on a first come, first served basis. You may also call the school to make an appointment.
Knox is participating in an online registration program for our district. Please follow steps 1, 2, 3 below to start the online registration process. In order to expedite your child’s registration ALL documentation listed below must be up-loaded and brought to the school when you meet with the registrar.
2022-2023 Enrollment Information
To start the registration process, click on the Family Portal link under CISD Parents/Students > Enrollments and Transfers to create an InfoSnap account. Once you create an InfoSnap account, you can begin the enrollment process.
When your application is complete and has been submitted, a registration appointment with Knox registrar will be needed to complete registration.
The following documents are required to complete your child’s enrollment at Knox. Please upload them to your online registration in InfoSnap:
· Your child’s birth certificate with the seal of the issuing authority
· Your child’s social security card or passport
· Your child’s current and up-to-date immunization record in English
· Your proof of residency document (a current gas, water or electric bill showing name and service address) OR a fully executed sales contract or lease that is dated and signed by all parties
· Photo ID of registering parent /guardian
· If available, withdrawal papers and last report card from previous school
· If changing schools within CISD, please provide a new proof of residency document.
Contact Information Knox Registrar:
PARA PEIMS CLERK/JUNIOR HIGH