– Proof of Residency (Current Gas, Water, or Electric Bill or a Rental/Buyer Contract) * * Note: Service address MUST be where student resides.
– Original Birth Certificate
– Immunization Records
– Student’s Original Social Security Card
– Parent / Guardian Driver’s License, Passport, or State issued ID
– Last Report Card from previous school
– Previous school’s mailing address
– Legal Paperwork (if needed . . . . . i.e. Custody Papers, etc.)
In order to complete registration for your child, you must meet with the registrar at the school your child will be attending and submit all necessary documentation that is required in order to complete the registration process. In order to complete the registration process all required documentation must be submitted. We can schedule a Zoom meeting in place of an in-person meeting.
Other Helpful Links
Check out the following information so you can be prepared to quickly and efficiently register your child during your scheduled appointment.
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the content, please contact the registrar.