Our enrollment is big and growing bigger. We need your help to keep the school and your children safe. EVERY child’s safety is important to us. It remains our highest priority to ensure that students enter and exit cars in a safe and organized way. We ask everyone to correctly follow our pick-up and drop-off procedures. Failure to do so creates chaos, frustration and unsafe conditions. Each family should discuss these loading and walking procedures. Thank you for your continuing support in making Knox a safe and productive environment for all.
Parking is limited; about 75% of the spots are reserved for staff.
- Be your child’s best example. Please be courteous and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- The front doors will not be opened until 8:00 AM. Student may enter through the back of the school, but must remain in the cafeteria until dismissed unless going to the library or tutoring.
- Please DO NOT STOP at the beginning or middle of the drive to either drop-off or pick-up students. This is a very dangerous location in our parking lot and traffic quickly gets backed up onto Sawmill Road. Please continue to drive up as close to the front of the school as you can.
- Use crosswalks to cross streets and loading zone lanes.
- Follow all directions from school safety personnel. They can see potential problems you may not.
- Students are to be picked-up promptly at dismissal.
- Devote more time and be extra cautious on rainy or foggy days. Drive with your headlights on, to see and be seen.
- Please drive slowly and watch for children!
- Dogs are never permitted on the campus, unless a seeing eye dog. When picking up your child, please leave dogs in the car or at home.