Click here for the 2017-2018 CISD Pre-Participation Form.
Game Etiquette for Fans
Thank you for attending Knox athletic events. In an effort to make our games a positive experience for our players and fans, we are setting some expectations as you support your team. They are as follows:
- Please be mindful of the dress code at all contests. Â Students will be expected to follow school dress code. Â NO SAGGING!
- Â We expect you to cheer in a positive manner for our kids.
- Demeaning comments about players (both sides), coaches (both sides), and referees will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave by school administration.
- Â Please remember the young men and women that participate are listening to your comments as well as other fans in the stands.
- Keep in mind how a negative comment about another person’s 12-14 year old child can make them react.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of the following adeministrators as one of us will be at all Knox home games.
Joe Dow – Principal
Mike Ferguson – Assistant Principal
Ruthellen Hinton – Assistant Principal
Tonya West – Assistant Principal
Thank you for supporting our Knights / Lady Knights!