Paying for Class Fees on the Knox Webstore
Class fees for students in the following class have been automatically downloaded as a "debt" to each student enrolled in the class as of 09/04/2015: Computer Science, CP Technology 1, Teen Leadership, Human Services, Art, Orchestra Maintenance, Band Maintenance, and Theater.
2) Login with your student's login information. Do not create your own account. If you do, your purchase will not sync to your student.
3) Once you login, a button called "Pay Debts" will appear. Click this button.
4) The My Account Screen will show. Your student may have multiple class fees. You do not have to pay them all at once and you can make partial payments.
5) Once you click Add to Cart, the webstore will take you to your cart where you can check out.
6) Once you click Check Out, verify the information is correct on the Order Review screen and click continue.
7) Click Continue and Finish with your Transaction
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the School at (832) 592-8400